Having the relationships, life, health and business we want... it starts with the internal relationship we have with ourselves.
My mission is to support you on your journey in all aspects of your life. I teach how to show up for yourself (and be yourself without fear) and recognise you are the greatest asset in your life. I show you how to discover your hidden skills and dreams, I walk you through step by step removing roadblocks in the way of creating a life worth living from the inside out.
I see in you, your relationships and your business what others fail to. I have a gift for pin pointing the real cause of what is holding you back and a powerful tool kit to help you reach your personal and professional goals in life.
With me by your side I show you how to build the love and respect for your body that is needed to have the energy and clarity you are seeking. We create the peace internally with your mind and the skills you already have to really live your life your way. Wholeheartedly.
True self worth and care coupled with emotional intelligence and courage is our only choice if we dare to live the life we've always dreamed of. It means transforming old stories and replacing them with kind hearted words and rivers of self compassion. Fear becomes a distant memory and is replaced with gratitude and intention. Our commitment to ourselves soars when we nail our inner hearts desires and dare to run with them. And this commitment and self understanding shows up in everything that we do.
If all you've been doing is doing, it's time to recreate your reality from the inside out.
I provide a safe and empowering space to grow, heal, transform and connect. Together we'll go deep, go big and serve your life in ways you never thought possible.
In my 20's I hit rock bottom.
I learned alot about Balance the hard way.
I began a journey of life altering changes for the better and that crash turned out to be the best thing that ever happened to me.
I found out:
That disrespecting your body is a very costly mistake. I learned that food and nutrition affects everything. Including your mental health.
I found that stress is not my friend and neither was living by other people's standards being a perfectionist or a people pleaser. And so I learned the art of taming my mind & I eradicate stress in its tracks. That means all choices are made to remove it from my life. Period. By saying no to stress I realised it gave me a beautiful gift - being the director of your own life and designing it just how you want to.
I also choose not to be friends with fear and doubt. As I've never found them to be very helpful.
I instead found that trust, intention, faith and action are my allies.
I found the love of my life in the ancient art and science of Yoga and it taught me the art of self care, self respect, inner calm & peace. And without it (meditation, mindfulness, movement, breath, surrender) I'm a nasty piece of work. Without some form of surrender and letting go we become hard. And we lose ourselves.
I learned that everything means nothing if you can't connect deeply to everyone and everything around you. No matter how successful your business is - human connection is everything. Your partners, your children, your loved ones. Nature. Life. If you don't have time to really connect, you'll lose your softness. Your happiness will fade. You'll feel like life is passing you by with no meaning. I learned that above all else - connection to others and the beauty of life is paramount to a happy life.
I learned that if I don't honour myself and take time for myself I cannot serve others in a powerful way. So beyond the special needs child, many many clients, multiple businesses.... I developed a system to make the time for me. And I'll teach you every part of that system.
I learned that your circle of influence is everything and that my circle are my saviour. That we all need a network of support. We need to laugh, let go and be with like minded inspiring individuals who get us and inspire us to be the best version of ourselves.
I learned that life's lemons can in fact be the best thing that ever happened to you. As long as you own your stuff and are willing to get gritty with it. This requires relinquishing control and being vulnerable. Both things some of us don't like (myself included). So we'll learn to get better at that.
I learned that MASSIVE positive change and digging deep into a life with purpose is created through you and only you.
I found tools. I developed tools. And I use them every damn day.
And so will you.
In the last few decades since that first formidable face plant - my crash - I've sucked up every piece of information I can about self care, self worth, health, happiness, inner healing, relationships, empowerment, building stellar businesses and purpose.
I've kicked off more businesses than I can count from scratch, made lots of money, lost lots of money, been ripped off and taken advantage of, been inspired by some seriously profound and extraordinary folk, lived all over the world, had a baby, mothered a special needs child and nursed my own heart ache that comes with that journey, renovated houses, tackled the long hard slog of working intensively in mental health on the front line and parenting at the same time, lost myself a few times, reinvented myself many times, fell down over and over, got straight back up over and over, laughed a lot, cried alot but never ever lost my love of life, people and this world we live in.
Through all of this I've spent more than 10 000 hours digging deep into the minds, hearts and lives of every wonderful amazing beautiful client I've ever worked with. Over 350 retreats I've breathed hundreds of people through their discomfort, bought them back to life and watched them create miraculous lives for themselves using my tools with the support of over 50 health professionals I've worked alongside and learned as much as I can from all of them.
I've had the pleasure of helping others build a beautiful relationship with themselves and others (and live in purpose through their business and work life).
I'm immensely grateful for this journey of life that I live freely cultivating each new step at will.
I've helped hundreds of people create that same MASSIVE positive change in their lives.
And so can you.
Let's recreate your life x
Suzi Le Fanue
Naturopathic Doctor, Biomedicine, Medical Herbalist, Nutritionist
You fill in all the missing links for what every person needs to live a happy and full life and the way in which you deliver it is so needed in this world. Your service to humanity is admirable.
Life Coach & Creator Of Conscious Tease
Thanks for inspiring me to be a better coach. What you do works hands down. I'm stunned at how awesome your refreshing and passionate approach to the wellbeing of others is.
Senior Yoga & Mindfulness Coach, Bsc Psychology & Neuroscience
Holy crap you are a genious! This process really works! It's unbelievable seeing the changes before your eyes with clients who were really struggling
to now seeing the effects of your tools a few days in. Wow.
Food Matters Naturopath & Medical Herbalist
I've just finished watching your video workshop for therapists on the gut brain connection & nutrition. OMG! Your passion and knowledge got me so excited I wanted to share it with everyone I know.
LIFE COACH | WELLNESS COACH | SENIOR YOGA TEACHER | MINDFULNESS & MEDITATION TEACHER | CHANGE MAKER
You might know me as the Balance Coach.
And you might be thinking I have some kind of super chilled healthy and balanced life. It's true most days I do! Balance is a journey and a practice. It is also THE KEY to life. Although my days are mostly balanced - I am also a busy bee as a mother to my special needs angel Winta who takes the energy of 10 children, entrepreneur and transformational coach.
I wish I could tell you that the journey towards Balance, Freedom, Calm & A Life I Love was an easy one. But it was not always the case!
In the early days, I had more burnouts and crashes than I would like to count. I've certainly learned a heck of a lot along the way about how to nourish my body, keep my mind in check, self calm & take time for me as well as living a life of purpose serving YOU and helping you have the relationship with yourself and others that you love.
Fast forward to today and I've coached for over 10 000 hours, facilitated more than 350 wellness retreats and have been lucky enough to sculpt hugely successful businesses and a life I love through quite a few foot stamps and adult tantrums - but boy is it worth the journey!
I used to live a life of self betrayal and denial. I denied my own skills, punished myself and broke myself to succeed. And then I learned the keys and tools from the world greats to dramatically turn my life around - and I've never looked back.
I help you realise your inner power, find pockets of uniqueness inside you, build a body you will love, ignite your mind with passion and create a vision for your life and business that you will take serious action on creating a life truly worth living.
But best of all - I make the journey fun. I am real. I am down to earth. I am compassionate and humorous. I understand the minds, bodies and lives of busy people more than anyone. I've flown high and been at rock bottom and I teach you real tools to meet you wherever you are at on that scale. I have a knack for seeing what others don't in you (including yourself) and pulling to the surface your greatness. I help you create a life you love.
Quirky Facts About Me
1. I'm a stray dog magnet. If there is a stray do in a one km radius they will find me. They are the loves of my life. 3 in the house, many more saved and rehomed.
2. I find injustice and being told 'NO' completely intolerable. Don't you dare tell me I can't do something or that something isn't achievable. I'll do it just to prove you wrong. And don't you dare do wrong to anyone. You'll see my inner warrior come out at warp speed. I fight for the under dog and I stand up for tall poppies.
3. I genuinely believe I can change and save the world & that I have a responsibility to do so. I've had an insatiable thirst to do so since I was little and can't understand the way we treat each other and our planet sometimes. It's why I am somewhat of a recluse, it's why I don't have a TV. So it's my life's mission to make things right and die knowing I did something awesome about our worldly troubles :)
4. I can't live without sunsets, tropical weather, jungle & ocean. I'm like a moth to the flame with nature in the tropics. Or nature anywhere in fact. If I had a god - it would be mother nature herself.
5. I have a naughty side. That's why I know so much about balance! Ever wonder how that breakdown happened? I know ALOT about all the naughty desires we can succumb to. The trick is finding a recipe for balance for YOU that is real and works.
5. I'm obsessed with positive people and content. I'm like a sponge for good things in the world and I'm obsessed with sharing it all. I'm also a science nerd and realist. If it can't be used in reality I won't touch it.
6. I'm a computer nerd. Every web tool out there I'm on it. This website I built it. I learned along time ago to put a touch of OCD side into self taught web geniusness to get me out of the daily grind - when friends were partying I was web studying... I come from the pre-internet generation you see. Yep that's right. I GREW UP WITHOUT WIFI. I am in love with the internet and the capabilities it gives us. ACCEPT social media which churns my stomach sometimes.
7. I've never worked a 9-5 job. Turns out living in structure was never for me - I simply love being an entrepreneur. That doesn't mean it isn't for you. I was never built to oil the machine - I think I was built to teach you how to oil your own machine.
8. Those closest to me are my savior. My gal friends, my nutty child, my circle of outstanding people. My family. Life is nothing without human connection. Period. And one day when we pass over to wherever we go. This will be the last thought you have. Guaranteed.
9. I can't die until I've helped millions of people. I hope you are one in that million.